Our feasibility services include:
- Perform site selection
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence
- Market Research
- Evaluation of conceptual designs and test fits
- Sensitivity and Scenario Analysis
- Financial Feasibility Analysis
- Project IRR and ROI
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Evaluate capitalization alternatives
- Detailed Project Recommendations
We also conduct real estate market rent studies that help determine the competitive landscape for income-producing properties and assess the impact of current economic conditions on pro-forma or actual asset performance.
Our highest and best-use analysis that helps accurately assess market positioning for a real estate asset in light of legal constraints, local zoning and entitlements, political and policy constraints, site-specific limitations, project feasibility and project financing considerations and real estate market conditions
Real estate market feasibility studies that examine market indicators and property metrics to create a comprehensive assessment that can include market rent studies, highest and best use analysis, operating expense analysis, construction cost analysis, and capitalization rate analysis through debt coverage ratio, band of investment, and market cap rate comparison techniques.
We undertake feasibility and market studies during the purchase process to determine the best solutions for scale, design, and expected financial returns.
We have in-house capability to build you a robust financial model that incorporates the full spectrum of scenarios that need to be addressed for your development project.
Whether your needs range from cashflow projections, to debt servicing assessments or through to analysis of how to structure investment returns, we can work with you to build a detailed financial model that delivers the information you need to see.
Our financial modeling capabilities include:
- Cash-flow forecasting during the development and construction phase
- Full financial modeling from project commencement through to operational stability and beyond 10 years timeframes
- Investment analysis based on sensitivity analysis of pre-agreed scenarios
We focus on critical sign-offs and approvals required for the proposed development to come to life through municipality approval. Our entitlement process include:
- Secure necessary governmental approvals
- Work with governmental officials
- Utilize established relationships with governmental entities
- Preparation of submittal package for all governmental approvals